Located just steps away
from the beach and pier,
our bright and airy Hawaiian Victorian Style home is the ideal accommodation for any special occasion.
Whether visiting Paradise with friends and family (family reunions and weddings), or for business/professional travelers (conducting retreats, business meetings and workshops), or perhaps your goal is just to indulge in a peaceful and private getaway, by yourself or with a loved one, Hale E Komo Mai welcomes you to our special island!
Hale E Komo Mai was designed specifically as a vacation rental accommodating Hawaii's indoor/outdoor style of living in all its tropical splendor. Enjoy swimming, world-class snorkeling, boating, fishing and scuba diving. Kayak rentals are available nearby, to let you get out on the crystal blue water of the bay, or just take a beach towel and soak up the warm Hawaiian sunshine from the shore.
We also provide complimentary
WIFI access throughout the home.
Marvel at the breathtakingly spectacular 360° view of the entire Kealakekua Bay and the Captain Cook Monument from the rooftop balcony (lanai/veranda) which extends the full lenth of the structure, and is partially roofed against the occasional warm shower (known among Kama'aina as "liquid sunshine").
We suggest you ....
- Take a cup of rich Kona Coffee or your favorite tea up to the balcony at sunrise, and sip while the sky lightens into day. Listen to the sound of the gently lapping waves and watch the spinner dolphins at play.*
- Savor a glass of wine with a candlelit dinner in the evening, as the sun gently slips beyond the horizon - see the palms sway in the breeze as the moon appears from behind the clouds.
- Gaze at the stars and planets in the clear heavens at night.
- Experience a close-up view of some of the beautiful birds of Hawaii from up high (where they live) in surrounding trees and bushes.
- There is something for everyone to enjoy at Hale E Komo Mai!
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE!
E Komo Mai (Welcome) to
our Haven at Kealakekua Bay!
*Dolphins, Whales and Honu (Green Sea Turtles) are all PROTECTED in Hawaiian waters, so please don't chase or pursue them while in the water - you MAY be lucky enough to have them join you while swimming, but please don't attempt to